This week, I'm thinking...
- How good it is to have friends.
- That cold and snow is okay, but I could do without the cold.
- That people really should know to be quiet in study areas in a university library.
- That my dogs turned out to be less a distraction than those chatty-cathies and chatty-chucks in the library.
- That my dogs were certainly glad to see me come home again to work when I gave up on the library.
- How badly I really need to kick my motivation back into gear and get some exercise.
- No matter how cold and snowy it is outside.