I'm still working on Ann Petersen's Beyond Basic Machine Quilting. At least I've made a lot of progress on it, finally! I debated going ahead and posting my review even though I'm not actually done with it yet, but I've decided to stay honest and wait until I'm really completely done--or, at least, whatever I've determined will define "done" on this project. I probably won't get it finished this week due to some travel but next week looks good.
A quick reminder here: I'm doing these posts to meet one of my 2014 Quilty Resolutions. Are you still working on yours? I'll be doing a quarterly check-in and giveaway at the end of June, so check your list and get ready to 'fess up...I mean...report in on your own progress!
Nada. But progress!
Classes in Progress
Current count: 2
- Beyond Basic Machine Quilting with Ann Petersen.
- Thread Art with Lola Jenkins. Well, in my head, anyway.
- I might return to one of my cooking classes in the next couple of weeks: I have a couple I started but never finished. I just haven't had the time to do much cooking lately so those have languished a bit.
Classes added this month
None. The ones I'm working on are keeping me too busy to check out new ones!
Classes To Be Completed
Current count: 18 (no change)
- Art Quilt Backgrounds: Beyond Log Cabin with Judith Trager
- Design It, Quilt It: Freeform Quilting Techniques with Cindy Needham.
- Designing Modern Quilts with Weeks Ringle
- Fabric Patterning with Wax Resist with Malka Dubrawsky
- Finishing School: Edges and Bindings with Mimi Dietrich
- Free Motion Fillers Vol 1 with Leah Day
- Free Motion Fillers Vol 2 with Leah Day
- Free Motion Quilting a Sampler with Leah Day
- Free-Motion Quilting with Feathers with Angela Walters
- Machine Quilting Negative Space with Angela Walters
- Machine Quilting the Home Sweet Home Quilt with Frieda Anderson
- Painted Pictorial Quilts with Annette Kennedy
- Pictorial Quilting Techniques with Wendy Butler Berns
- Pictures to Pixel Quilts with Carol Sheridan
- Strip Your Stash with Nancy Smith
- A Modern Take on the Mother Sauces with James Peterson
- Homestyle Pan Sauces with Martha Holmberg
- Perfect Pizza at Home with Peter Reinhart
Completed Classes (all topics)
Current count: 22 (no change)
- Stupendous Stitching with Carol Ann Waugh
- Creative Ways with Whole Grains with Anna Bullett
- Complete Knife Skills with Brendan McDermott.
- Shoot It! A Product Photography Primer with Carol Sheridan
- Spindling from Fluff to Stuff with Drucilla Pettibone
- Machine Quilting with Wendy Butler Berns
- Artisan Bread Making with Peter Reinhart
- Secrets of Slow Cooking: Mastering the Braise with Molly Stephens
- Art Quilting 101 with Wendy Butler Berns
- Chain of Stars Mystery Quilt with Kimberly Einmo
- Color Play for Quilters with Joen Wolfrom
- Craftsy Block of the Month 2013 with Laura Nownes
- Creative Quilt Backs with Elizabeth Hartman
- Hand-Stitched Collage Quilts with Laura Wasilowski
- Magical Jelly Roll Quilts with Kimberly Einmo
- Pattern Free Quilt-making with Joe Cunningham
- Piece, Patch, Quilt: Basic Quiltmaking Skills with Gail Kessler
- QuiltCon Lecture Series 2013
- Scrap Quilting with Pepper Cory
- Stitch & Slash with Carol Ann Waugh
- The Art of Cloth Dyeing with Jane Dunnewold
- Know Your Wool with Deborah Robson
(Usual transparency statement: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thanks for supporting this podcast and blog!