My goals for this week were to:
- Learn two more stitches for Sue Spargo class project
- Finish prayer flag. (It's quite close to being done.)
- Finish Anne Unrein's Everything in Its Place bag from Craftsy class--maybe. At least, make significant progress.
- Stitches--ummm...I did watch one lesson. I'll be sitting down with my embroidery tonight for the first time in about 10 days. So tonight I'll have some progress, but nothing to report here.
- Prayer flag--ummm... see above.
- Finish EIIP Bag--[insert snort of derision here]
Basically, I didn't make much progress this week on quilting projects; I did, however, do a lot to set myself up for better progress in the future. You'll need to listen to tonight's podcast episode to hear why. That being said, while I was listening to my own episode back again prior to posting, I did make some progress on the EIIP bag. Just know (after you listen to that episode) I did finally conquer sewing on vinyl--woot! It took new needles AND a different thread. I finally landed on the right combination that allowed me to get 'er done. It wasn't fast, and it wasn't pretty, but it was done.
Goals for this week:
- Second verse, same as the first...
- Also, develop a really solid list of my UFOs for planning.