This week, I'm thinking...
- That, for once, I'd just like to be warm.
- How I don't even need to see negative-double-digits show up on the "RealFeel" temperature listing on my Accuweather app.
- Because I can feel it.
- Even inside.
- With two space heaters on me.
- And wearing fuzzy socks, slippers, a hoodie, and fingerless-gloves.
- That Craftsy classes are apparently like dark chocolate truffles for me (which is a very apt metaphor as we come up on Valentine's Day): I just can't resist them when they're on sale.*
- That, on the other hand, it's a good way to get over my heebie jeebies about something that smacks of garment sewing. And fiddly bits.
- How nice it is to have my daughter home from college for a few days.
- That I keep forgetting I have Monday off, so woohoo long weekend!
- Even if it is going to be negative-double-digits on Monday.
- All the more reason to stay inside and cuddle with my sewing machine.
*Craftsy affiliate link--by using this link you help support my podcast and blog. Thanks so much!