So the last time I posted my quilting plans for the weekend, I got almost nothing done that I'd planned to get done. Is it a jinx? Hmmm. Here's trusting that I can break the spell and actually accomplish the following this weekend:
1. All the cutting done for my Lancaster class. (I refuse to leave it until the night before I leave!)
2. Collect all the supplies for my other Lancaster class.
3. Finish the Spring fabric postcard for Sandi's postcard swap. I'm about 2/3rds done, but since it's not actually due until after I get back, I'm putting it aside for a bit as I'm still hoping to...
4. Get the borders and backing done for my Disappearing Pinwheel and...
5. Get the borders on my Scrapitude quilt.
I still have a dream of being able to drop those both off at my LQS for longarming before I leave next week.
And by the way, I finally settled on working my way through Ann Petersen's Beyond Basic Machine Quilting as my next Craftsy class towards my 2014 resolutions. At the moment, I'm just watching the first few lessons again. I have to get a few other things off my machine before I can create myself something to use for her class and start practicing the actual stitching. I've decided it'll be a great way to use one of my hand-dyes as it's pretty much a wholecloth quilt. Cool beans.
I know, I know. I can hear you saying, "So, Sandy, doesn't that mean you should get off the computer and get back to work?" Yep.